DIADYMA SA is active in the field of Waste Management and is the Regional Body of Western Macedonia.
The Management of DIADYMA SA recognizing the importance of providing high quality waste management services but also reducing its environmental footprint, is committed to the development and implementation of Quality Management System, Environment and Health & Safety through the application of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 & OHSA standards 18001.
The basic principle of the company is the satisfaction of the requirements of the interested parties, and mainly of the customers, while at the same time the commitment is the satisfaction of the legislative and regulatory requirements.
Our VISION is to always operate responsibly and with high professionalism and to respond to the ever-increasing modern needs and demands of the citizens. To also create the conditions for the best service of our customers, always giving basis to fast and quality work, the protection of the environment and the provision of appropriate health and safety conditions at work.
Our goal is the continuous improvement so that we are at the forefront of industry developments and our name is synonymous with Quality in service.
Our STRATEGY is recommended:
- in excellent organization
- in the use of modern equipment of the latest technology
- in the absolute consistency in quality and service time
- in providing services that comply with customer requirements
- in the commitment to provide all the necessary resources for the observance and continuous improvement of the Quality System according to ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015
To achieve our strategy, we are committed to the following OBJECTIVES:
- The systematic monitoring and observance of the compliance obligations related to the environment, health, and safety at work as well as the other legal requirements related to its operation.
- Ensuring the execution of operations in accordance with compliance obligations.
- Systematically identifying, assessing, and controlling the environmental impact and health and safety risks arising from its activities including external providers and stakeholders.
- The protection of the natural environment by preventing any harmful change and degradation that could be caused by the operations of our company.
- Protecting the environment including pollution prevention, sustainable resource use, mitigating and adapting to climate change and protecting biodiversity and ecosystems.
- The minimization and rational management of the generated waste and the parallel increase of the materials to be recycled, compared to those that are disposed of for landfilling.
- The continuous training and education of the staff as well as the encouragement for their active participation, at individual and group level in its field of operation, to achieve the environmental goals, to avoid the pollution of the environment, to preserve the natural resources and to ensure the improvement of the Quality System, Environment, Health, and Safety at Work.
- Ensuring the protection of the health and safety of its employees, its associates, the local community and the public and the prevention of accidents and occupational diseases.
- The safe and efficient management of all types of data, and information as well as property that may come to its knowledge during its cooperation with customers, their management exclusively by competent persons and based on ethics as well as their non-disclosure to third parties for no reason.
- The continuous effort of production, marketing, and placement of quality products with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
- The continuous improvement of the quality of the provided services and the working conditions, of the way of dealing with the environment as well as of the Quality Management System, Environment, Health, and Safety at Work, through the development of the evaluation of procedures and the relevant indicators.
- Promoting open dialogue and informing stakeholders in a spirit of honesty and mutual respect.
- The documented search for causes of problems and weaknesses, to determine and implement the necessary corrective and / or preventive actions, to avoid their recurrence.
- The provision of resources at every level (human - material - financial) that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the System.