BIO-EN-AREA: Biogas and Networks
1. Regional Entity of Energy of Castilla y Leon (Spain)
2. Region of Western Macedonia (Greece)
3. Autonomous Province of Trento, Division for Energy Planning and Incentives (Italy)
4. Kosice Self-Governing Region (Slovakia)
5. Tipperary Country Council (Ireland)
6. Energy Agency for Southeast Sweden (Sweden)
7. Tartu Regional Energy Agency (Estonia)
The BIO-EN-AREA project aims at exchanging and transferring experiences among partners in order to increase their capacities to favour and optimize the use of bioenergy.
The major objective is to improve regional policies for bioenergy, and help partners to draft or implement their Regional Biomass Action Plan, as the main expected result and operational objective.
Another major objective, as expected result and/or impact of the elaborated methodology for regional biomass action plans is to support some areas becoming good examples of sustainable development of bioenergy at territorial level.
The BaN (Biogas and Networks) subproject aims to create action plans and networks for the implementation of biogas plants.
In this program, DIADYMA presented a study on the use of biogas in its region and the future potential for biogas development. This exhibition has been a basis for the creation of regional biogas networks that established in the region.
Comments are closed.