Trans-national Renewable Energy Cluster
INTERREG IVC (SMART+)
1. North-West Regional Development Agency (Romania)
2. Research Institute for Analytical Instrumentation subsidiary (Romania)
3. Centre for Research and Technology Hellas/Institute for Solid Fuels Technology and Applications (Greece)
4. Waste Management of Western Macedonia SA (Greece)
5. German Biomass Research Centre (Germany)
TREC aimed at strengthening the collaboration between companies, universities, research institutes, local authorities and institutions which provide various services related to renewable energies for common economic, social and regional development benefits.
DIADYMA conducted a market study regarding the supply of the total amount of biomass from solid waste, transferred through the facilities of the Integrated Waste Management System to end up in the central facilities. The study focused on the actual production of biomass, its qualitative and quantitative assessment, as well as, waste treatment options and potential biogas production from these. DIADYMA participated in the the Cluster and transferred its knowledge, experiences and good practices to other members of the Cluster, in order to develop an efficient development strategy and an action plan.
Comments are closed.